Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm thankful for many things this year - my ability to fly, my family, great times with friends, my engagement to Gina and us having finally set a wedding date. Even when times get tough there are bright spots in our lives and around the world. I hope you have a wonderful holiday with your families and friends.



To all my readers - I'm thankful for each and every one of you taking a few minutes out of your day whenever you read the blog and for the friendships I have made with many of you. I sincerely hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

  1. hahaha that is awesome. Happy Thanksgiving Steve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video Steve ... I could see you contemplating (if only for a moment) dropping a pie from the cub! :-)

    Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete