Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Less than ninety days until the big day

Things have been extremely hectic and busy lately, to say the least. Our wedding is less than three months away and working on all the final details - in addition to work, the usual household chores, and traveling out of state what seems like every weekend - is consuming just about every last free moment I have. For those of you who are newer to the blog, you may have never read the story of our engagement last spring. So while I continue to figure out when I'm going to have a chance to fly again, why don't you take a trip back in time 14 months to read all about my surprise engagement trip and proposal?


As I usually ask and post about on here when I'm not doing much flying, please comment or send me an email if there's anything specific you'd like to see on the site. I have a couple things planned but just haven't had an opportunity to write them yet. One reader requested details on my video equipment setup. I am also dreadfully behind on finishing reviews of two checkride prep books. Hopefully I finish both before the wedding, but no guarantees. So again, let me know if there's anything you'd like to see... and safe flying!

3 comments:

  1. Counting the days BTDT......nice pictures,such a cute couple! By the way, the marriage thing, it's all good! Wishing you both the very best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks as always Gary!

    I do like the save the date cards, since I designed them and all. ;-)

    A friend and coworker took our engagement photos - we agree, they came out great!

    ReplyDelete